At Discover Medical London we place the highest priority on the health and welfare of our customers, our team and the wider community. This is particularly the case at the present time.
You can be assured that all our events are conducted in line with the latest Covid-19 regulations, advice and guidance issued by the UK Department of Health and the healthcare and heritage organisations with which we work.
As a result of these guidelines and our partners’ policies, we may need to put in place certain amendments to our programmes, including:
- Maximum group sizes: normally no more than 30 participants per tour, fewer for certain events and museum visits
- Adjustments to tour routes as a result of road closures and / or restrictions to public access through healthcare and academic facilities
- Changes to the museums and institutions we visit as a result of ongoing restrictions on group access to certain institutions
- Social distancing and public health measures where these are a government requirement or requested by a host institution
- Temporary unavailability of specific tours and events due to museum closures or other restrictions beyond our control
We will make you aware of any amendments to our advertised programmes and specific public health requirements as part of the booking process. We will also advise you of any material changes to your programme that occur between booking and the event taking place.
At present we are taking bookings for private tours and events. Though our programme of public walks remains suspended, we hope to return to offering open access public tours from the early Summer 2022. Details of future programmes will be published here when available.